In response to the recent outbreak, Strobel Design Build is doing everything we can to keep our clients and our team safe. We are currently offering minimal interaction design services to existing and new clients. These design services include kitchens, bathrooms, interior remodeling, exterior remodeling, and additions/alterations.
Why Start a Design Project Now?
Now is the time to take advantage of quicker turnaround times with your design and revision projects. Keep in mind, the design phase of our projects takes weeks, or even months, to complete. We can start working on the design now so your project will be ready to begin construction by the time Summer begins.
At Strobel Design Build, we want to ensure future work for our people and are working towards lowering our prices for the time being. During the design phase, we will be locking in quotes with our subcontractors and vendors for all work completed this year. Now is the time to take advantage of this opportunity for lower pricing!
Our highest priority right now is getting our friends, family, and community back to better times, so long as the health and safety of everyone is not at risk. If you were planning a home improvement or renovation project for this year or next year, get started now, virtually, so we can all rebound quickly from this global crisis.
Keeping Our Distance While Working with Clients
In order to maintain a safe social distance, and for the safety of our clients and our team, Strobel Design Build has implemented the following steps for the design phase of our projects at this time:
- Contact us by either visiting our Contact Page or giving us a call at (727) 321-5588.
- A Design Consultant will reach out via phone call to discuss project goals and answer your questions.
- We will ask that you send current photos of the area of your home that you would like to remodel. Inspiration photos are also encouraged.
- Your Design Consultant will put together a proposal for the Design-Phase of your project, and schedule a time to review this proposal. We are happy to present this proposal via a Zoom meeting.
- Once the proposal is approved, your Design Consultant will begin designing your project, scheduling virtual meetings to review plans, make adjustments, and discuss options.
Strobel Design Build is dedicated to maintaining the health and safety of our employees and our clients. For up-to-date information on how we are operating during this time, please click here.