What services does
Our Designer approach and highly educated construction team allow us to make every project, large or small, award-worthy.
- All of our kitchens are designed by a design professional with at least 15 years experience
- We have experience in modern/contemporary, transitional, traditional, and old world style kitchens.
- You are not limited by a showroom for your kitchen or bath selections. Our Designer provides a concierge service that works with any vendor you choose or visits our network of suppliers with you.
- Our bathrooms are custom designed and can be constructed with mid to high-end finishes.
- We specialize in master bathroom transformations
- There is no greater dramatic transformation than giving your exterior a new look.
- New or Remodeled porches
- Siding, roofing, pavers, and fire-pits
- Redesign your waterfront yard for optimal entertaining and aesthetic appeal.
- Remodeling in a FEMA flood zone is a reality for many homes near the water. Strobel Design Build has been a leader in navigating the complex process for many years. We have remodeled dozens of FEMA zone homes and know what it takes to design a project that complies and gives you the greatest value.
- There is no better way to add value to your home than to add square footage. We specialize in second-story additions as well as master suites or mother-in-law additions.
Whole House Renovations
- Our team will work with you to help decide the best course of action for a whole house remodel. This transformation will involve our architect, designers, and building managers. We want you to feel certain that you are getting the best value for your home makeover.
- Historic renovations are some of the most satisfying projects we work on. Bringing a home back to life and adding modern functionality is what our company started doing over 30 years ago.
Universal Design and Accessibility Upgrades
- Universal Design is not just a type of project, but a way of thinking that provides an equitable use for people of all ages and mobility. We employ this thinking in all of our projects.
- We have a Universal Design Certified Professional (UDCP) on staff, and our Vice President holds a Masters Degree in Aging and Dementia related diseases research. No other firm in the area can Design and Build/Remodel a space with more understanding for the needs of individuals requiring greater accessibility.