UPDATE — 3/6/2023
Why Choose Now To Start Your Design?
- Quick! Take advantage of quicker turn-around on design/revision. Remember, it takes weeks or months to complete a thorough design phase before construction can start. GET IT DONE now so construction is ready to begin by summer!
- Price! Many high-quality small businesses/subcontractors, including us, want to ensure future work for our people and have lowered prices during this time to do so. During the design phase, we will be locking in quotes with our subs/vendors for work completed this year. Take advantage!
- Support! Getting our friends, families, and community back to better times is our highest priority as long as it does not affect the health and safety of anyone. If you were planning a home improvement project this year or next, get started now, virtually, so we can all quickly rebound from this global crisis.
Contact us by visiting our “Contact” page or click here. If you prefer, give us a call (727) 321-5588 and leave a message with your contact info and what type of work you are considering. While our office is working remotely, we are checking messages and will call you back within 24 hours.
One of our Design Consultants will reach out to you for an over-the-phone consultation and discuss project goals and answer any questions you have.
You will be invited to share photos of your existing home/space that you would like to remodel. Inspiration photos are also encouraged to give your designer the aesthetic you wish to have. We might also request a few room dimensions to get a better idea of the space.
Your Design Consultant will put together a Proposal for the Design-Phase of the project including: proposed scope of work, price for design-phase, approximate cost to build/remodel the project, and time-frame of design and building phase. WE ARE HAPPY TO PRESENT THIS PROPOSAL VIA ZOOM MEETING. It is a simple setup and can give you face-to-face interaction with us!
Upon approval of the Design Proposal, your designer will go to work designing your project and you will have several virtual meetings to review the plans, make adjustments, and discuss options.
To Our Community:
We are here to serve you compassionately and with the highest level of quality and care throughout your design build process.
Here is our current status to keep you informed:
- The Strobel Design and Production Teams are still operating and working on projects while complying to all CDC suggestions and requirements.
- All of our field personnel have been equipped with copper-infused face masks to wear whenever needed.
- Our office is currently closed in compliance with CDC recommendations and local authorities.
- Inquiries can be placed online 24/7 and our Team is available during regular business hours Mon-Fri, 9AM – 5PM to discuss your vision by phone or via live chat. Our team is also proficient in Zoom video chat
- We’re exceeding all recommended measures and precautions in our design and production process to keep you and our team safe
- Our teams are available and working remotely. Please don’t hesitate to contact them if you have questions or concerns:
Contact Us: (727) 321-5588
Keep checking back to this page for live updates as things progress. Here’s to ALL of us creating space to thrive. Stay safe!
With immense gratitude,
Your Strobel Design Build Family