In an effort to continue keeping our clients and team members safe, Strobel Design Build has distributed copper-infused masks to all of our field personnel. We felt these masks were the right choice for our field team for multiple reasons.
Copper is known for its antiviral and antibacterial properties and has been used to prevent the spread of respiratory infections, which is why we believe the masks we distributed to our team will be beneficial in keeping everyone safe during this time.
Additionally, the masks that were distributed to the Strobel Design Build team were purchased locally from a shop based in Largo, Florida. In this way, our team is able to help protect ourselves and our clients while also supporting local businesses.
The reusable copper-infused masks that we purchased and distributed have a three-layer barrier. The masks are washable, reusable, and form-fitting to the face. In addition, for every C29 Mask sold, one mask will be donated to a healthcare professional on the front lines of the battle against COVID-19.
Strobel Design Build is continuing our efforts to serve our clients with the highest level of quality and care throughout the design build process. Below is the current status in order to keep you informed:
- The Strobel Design and Production Teams are still operating and working on projects while complying with all CDC suggestions and requirements.
- All of our field personnel have been equipped with copper-infused face masks to wear whenever needed.
- Our office is currently closed in compliance with CDC recommendations and local authorities.
- Inquiries can be placed online 24/7 and our team is available during regular business hours Mon-Fri, 9 AM – 5 PM to discuss your vision by phone or via live chat. Our team is also proficient in Zoom video chat
- We’re exceeding all recommended measures and precautions in our design and production process to keep both you and our team safe
- Our teams are available and working remotely. Please don’t hesitate to contact them if you have any questions or concerns.
Please check our website for updates on Strobel Design Build’s response to the current situation and proactive measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our team and our clients.