When remodeling, it can be tempting to cut corners to cut costs instead of using remodeling professionals.
But for every DIY or I-Know-A-Guy remodel that works, we’ve heard countless stories of mishaps that ended up costing homeowners more money, more time, and more headaches.
Here are some reasons our clients choose to work with remodeling professionals.
- The home builds, add-on, or remodel will be compliant with all relevant laws, codes, and regulations.
- The highest possible safety standards are maintained before, during, and after every build.
- The finished product most accurately represents the homeowners’ original vision and ideas for space.
- More money and time is saved in the long run because renovations, upgrades, and remodels are done thoroughly and correctly the first time.
- The designer knows what mistakes and pitfalls to avoid before a project even starts. Meaning, there’s no need for damage control after the fact.
- It’s a one-stop shop: our partnerships mean that builders, remodelers, and designers work together seamlessly.
- Homeowners don’t have to deal with the unneeded stress of doing it themselves or working with someone whose expertise/licensure cannot be verified.
- Homeowners know exactly where their project status/budget stands at any given phase of the process.
- Our team responds promptly to calls, inquiries, and requests throughout the process.
- Our work is guaranteed by warranty.
Whether it’s a remodel, an update/upgrade, or a new home build, there’s no reason to leave anything up to chance. Working with a professional is like any other good investment in your home, it will give you peace of mind and grow the value of your property over time.
We like the sound of that.
[NEED INSPIRATION? EXPLORE OUR WORK.]