Design-Build is the approach of every project at Strobel.
What is Design-Build?
Instead of working with a design team and a build team, homeowners work with an integrated build team.
That team collaborates to provide concurrent design and construction services. This single team also works under a single contract to deliver those services.
Why Do Some Homeowners Prefer Design-Build?
Homeowners who choose a Strobel design-build:
- Want all of their services related to the build to be negotiated and outlined in one contract.
- Prefer not to field communication between construction crews, designers, and remodelers.
- Choose to work with one team from conception to completion of their project.
- Don’t want to have to recruit different team members for different projects within the build, or at different stages of the build.
- Opt for the flexibility of an integrated team of home-building professionals.
How Can I Use Design-Build?
Our clients use it in a variety of ways:
- Full home build and design
- Remodel or renovation
- Small projects and home repair/upgrade services
How Do I Get Started?
Every build is different. That’s why we begin each project with a one-on-one conversation to learn about your timeline, budget, concerns, and ideas.
From there, your team of architects, builders, and designers will realize your project.
If you have questions along the way– or just want to see how a project’s going— our cloud-based communication tools make it easy to stay in the loop.