If you are the BEST, come work for the best in the business!
- Pre-production coordination with Sales and Design
- Plan and implement the Project Schedule
- Scheduling and maintaining your production crew
- Fiscal planning and budget compliance
- Subcontract execution and compliance
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate and critical path items are ordered ahead of lead times
- Weekly Client and Production meetings
- All around point-person for your projects
- Produce change orders as needed for any out-of-scope work
- Ensure all safety precautions and Strobel quality standards are met
- This is an OFFICE AND FIELD POSITION with 20% of your time administrating (planning and reviewing project paperwork) and 80% job-site and Client relationship management.
- 5 years in a Construction Management position. High-end construction and remodeling preferred.
- Professional Construction management training or certification preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and delegation skills
- Florida Building Code knowledge
- Extreme attention to detail and ORGANIZATION
- Excellent command of digital interfaces (Email, Smartphone, Excel spreadsheets, cloud-based programs)
Compensation & Benefits
- $60k-$90k Annual Salary (dependent on experience) Direct Deposit every Friday
- Company issued Fuel Card AND mileage reimbursement
- Company issued cellular connected Laptop and Phone
- PAID Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Benefits
- Company matched 401(k) program
Position requires attendance at the company main office with occasional remote access upon approval from manager
STROBEL Design. Build. is a leader in the high-end Residential Construction business in the Tampa Bay area since 1984. SDB is the “Most Awarded Remodeler in Tampa Bay” with over 100 Award winning projects. A team approach is used to accomplish the strategic goals of the company and award winning projects. BE part of a winning team.