If you are the BEST, come work for the best in the business!
STROBEL Design Build is the most reputable Design/Build residential construction company in the Tampa Bay area. We are seeking a Finish/Rough Carpenter to join the award winning team.
- Proficient in Kitchen Cabinet installation, hanging doors, and trim work.
- Proficient in rough carpentry; minor rough framing, framing openings and minor structural elements.
- Work with Project Superintendent/Project Manager to keep project on schedule
- Use company resources and personal talents to implement scope of work
- Hands-on carpentry and problem solving
- Work independently while representing Company to others working on site.
- Minimum of 5 years as a carpenter. Formal training preferred
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
- High degree of detail and organization
- Demonstrated leadership and delegation skills
- Florida Building Code knowledge
Compensation & Benefits
- $25-$35 hourly (dependent on experience) Direct Deposit every Friday
- Company issued Fuel Card AND mileage reimbursement
- Tool Allowance and reimbursement
- PAID Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Benefits
- Company matched 401(k) program
Position requires attendance at the company main office with occasional remote access upon approval from manager
STROBEL Design. Build. is a leader in the high-end Residential Construction business in the Tampa Bay area since 1984. SDB is the “Most Awarded Remodeler in Tampa Bay” with over 100 Award winning projects. A team approach is used to accomplish the strategic goals of the company and award winning projects. BE part of a winning team.