Architectural Designer/Drafter (Partnership/Equity Potential)
If you are the BEST, come work for the best in the business!
Experienced Architectural Designer/Drafter needed full-time by Strobel Design Build, a sophisticated design-build firm with projects in Hillsborough and Pinellas, counties. We specialize in unique, luxury homes/remodeling, and building services.
- Work closely and communicate with other design-build team members from beginning to end.
- Complete accurate and residential new home and remodel construction drawings (including site plans, elevations, foundation and floor plans, electrical plans, construction details, building sections, etc.).
- Complete plans for permitting, building, and other use.
- Receive and implement input and communications from designers, clients, and building team members through all phases (schematic design, design development, selections, building, etc.)
- Work closely with Interior Design team to incorporate client selections
- Adhering to our company processes and seek continuous improvements for greater productivity.
- Working with interior designers and engineers (structural, HVAC/Energy calcs, etc.).
- Creating presentation materials and plans.
- Interacting with permit and municipality staff related to the plans approval process.
- Completing edits/redline revisions.
- Updating project status with the team, and other administrative work.
- Proficiency in completing working drawings with AutoCad and/or Revit.
- SketchUp proficiency (or willing to receive training)
- B. Arch or M. Arch Degree
- Luxury Residential Remodeling and New Construction Experience
- Registration in the State of Florida
- Minimum 8 + years professional experience
- Experience in all project phases – from Pre-Design through Construction Documents and Construction Administration
- Good, organized communicator, verbal and written.
- Eager for improvement, growth and life-long learning.
- Detailed and thorough, with an ability and desire to “get things right.”
- Resourceful and assertive to meet schedule and other time sensitive goals.
- Productive in use of time, effective at accomplishing results.
- Patience and personality to work with clients and a team effectively.
Helpful Qualifications (if any), not required:
- BuilderTrend project management software proficiency.
- SketchUp and/or other rendering and/or 3D production proficiency.
- Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe or other similar products’ proficiency.
- Construction or related project management experience.
Compensation & Benefits
- $95k-$135k Annual Salary (dependent on experience) Direct Deposit every Friday
- Company issued Fuel Card AND mileage reimbursement
- Company issued cellular connected Laptop and Phone
- PAID Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Benefits
- Company matched 401(k) program
- Work from home options can be discussed
Position requires attendance at the company main office with occasional remote access upon approval from manager
STROBEL Design. Build. is a leader in the high-end Residential Construction business in the Tampa Bay area since 1984. SDB is the “Most Awarded Remodeler in Tampa Bay” with over 100 Award winning projects. A team approach is used to accomplish the strategic goals of the company and award winning projects. BE part of a winning team.