Our Design and Construction company is currently seeking a Bookkeeper/Accounting Specialist to join our Company. You will be responsible for performing accounting and bookkeeping duties and related administrative support, on-site in our office in St. Petersburg, Florida. Part-time.
- Accounts Payable – receive and process invoices including approvals, coding, data entry, and filing. Reconcile vendor statements
- Accounts Receivable – create invoices and statements, customer communications, research, and account reconciliations
- General Ledger – account reconciliation, research, and reporting as needed
- Assist with the month end close and special projects
- Administrative Office duties – copying, filing, check matching and other management and office support duties as needed.
- Accounting and/or bookkeeping experience (A/P, A/R, General Ledger) 2 years
- Accuracy, Attention to Detail, and Dependability are essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Accounting Software – Sage 100, Sage Intacct, or similar
- Experience with construction accounting and job costs are a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Excel required
STROBEL Design. Build. is a leader in the high-end Residential Construction business in the Tampa Bay area since 1984. SDB is the “Most Awarded Remodeler in Tampa Bay” with over 100 Award winning projects. A team approach is used to accomplish the strategic goals of the company and award winning projects. BE part of a winning team.